Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Train, the Train

Ok, so here's the first of the images from the train shots I took a few weeks back. I caught another one downtown on 8th Street so there should be some more coming with views of Opelika as well. I've got to start carrying a decent camera with me. These shots are taken with my phone and I lose a lot of the mid tones. Another must carry gadget. I'll need a purse soon. Wait, I already have one, it's referred to as a man bag I believe and functions quite nicely.  

4 comments:

  1. I love a nice man purse! This is a great painting- for some reason I really love trains. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lauren-
    Yep, mine goes with me everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a clarity to your painting that I love:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Karen. I'm having a good time with it right now.

    ReplyDelete