Thursday, December 1, 2016

2016 Annual Holiday Cyber Handmade Buy Local Extravaganza.

It's that time of year again. The turkey or tofurkey has been gobbled, the leftovers reheated and consumed by the boy, and my workshops for the year are done, leaving me to closet myself in the studio and paint away. I've used a few names for this sale- 12 paintings of Christmas, Ho Ho Holiday Sale, as well as others. Given the onslaught of advertising this year I have elected to rename it....

The Annual Holiday Cyber Handmade Buy Local Extravaganza. Notice I used bold font and itlalcized it to add effect and a certain zest while keeping with the professional nature of my posts here. This year the paintings will be coming fast and furious as I rework a few old ones and complete new ones.

If you are interested in any of these please contact me via EMAIL or my Facebook Page using the following LINK to my Watercolor Page which will be updated as I complete new works.

Prices include shipping within the continental US. Overseas shipping will be added for those of you outside the US.

All my best for you and yours for the Holidays,
Iain

Örserum Barn- Sweden
8" x 11"
sold


Saint Didier Alleys- Provence 
11" x 8"
$700


Balmoral Hotel- Edinburgh 
4" x 4"
                                                                                               $125-

Smith T's- Opelika
11.5" x 8.5"
$700


Shrimper- Apalachicola
4" x 4"
$125-




8th and B- Opelika
7.75" x 5.25"
sold


The Kyles of Bute, Scotland
8" x 5.25"
$175


From Pals, Spain
10" x 14"
$350


The Swilcan Bridge- Old Course  St. Andrews
5.25" x8"
sold


Fife Sheep, Scotland
5" x 7"
sold


Fife Sheep 2, Scotland
5" x 7"
sold

Gordes- Provence
14" x 10"
sold


more to come........


No comments:

Post a Comment