Monday, October 13, 2014

Painting the Costa Brava and Spain in May of 2015






I hope this note finds you well and painting. I am writing to update some previous information on my workshop in Spain next May. Due to a scheduling conflict Michael Reardon will not be able to attend which means I will be the sole instructor. This means a much smaller group and more one on one time with me. The course is limited to 12 students and there are a few slots left. If you sign up before Nov 30 you will receive a $200 discount. If you are interested please get in touch with me or you can inquire with Jackie Grandchamps, who is the tour operator, I worked with her in Provence this summer and she is very good at what she does. Jackie's email. contact@frenchescapade.com

If you wish to travel with your spouse or a friend who is a non painter the non-painter will receive a $350 discount as well. Please see the attached flyer and for more information on the tour you can visit www.frenchescapade.com 

If you have not tried painting en plein air before I have written a blog post on my materials and how to pack here http://stewartwatercolors.blogspot.ca/2014/05/my-plein-air-kit.html?m=1

I have also written a blog post about my recent trip to Provence with Jackie and French Escapade here   http://stewartwatercolors.blogspot.ca/2014/07/provence-workshop-2014.html?m=1

My very best,

Iain

No comments:

Post a Comment